Protect against cross-contamination using these racked, sterile filter pipette tips. Universal tips are manufactured from polypropylene. Filters are manufactured from 100% pure porous polyethylene, and designed to prevent liquids and aerosols from entering the body of the micropipette. Tips are non-cytotoxic and non-hemolytic. Packaged in racks of 96 with 10 racks in each case, for a total of 960 pieces.
- Manufactured from high grade polypropylene
- Filter is 100% pure porous polyethylene
- 99% Bacterial Aerosol Filtration Efficiency (BFE), ASTM F21012
- Non-cytotoxic: ISO 10993-5 MRM, Minimum Essential Media Elution, GLP Compliant
- Non-hemolytic: Modified ASTM F 756-08 Hemolysis Direct Contact GLP with Human Blood
- DNase, RNase, Pyrogen Free